«The Mostly Propaedeutical Generalization»
The Seventeenth opus, mostly propaedeutical generalizated.
«As I've already told several times and I'm not intending to repeat it again, somebody are not born for the avant-garde. For somebody avant-garde is not the main way but the deviation from the norm (normal music, normal novel, normal norma, etc), deviation from the main way. Somebody are born for stylish and elegant postmodernism - however this is not postmodernism of mainstream, stylish and elegant, but avant-gard…», - you’ve just suddenly read this with your own eyes on the screens of your machines.
Written to the period from july 2016 to may 2017.
Part 1. Straight Statements
01. Can On (2008 / 2016)
02. Sonya in the Sky duet (2009 / 2016)
03. Gueevee (2008 / 2016)
04. Hospital Song movement [piano solo] (2005 / 2016)
Part 2. Straightened Statements
05. Come Down
06. For Example
07. Somebody & Mistress, part 1
08. Somebody & Mistress, part 2
09. The Foretaste
11. The Next Ludwig
Part 3. Well-Straightened Statements
12. The Well-Straightened Statement - I
13. The Well-Straightened Statement - II
14. The Well-Straightened Statement - III
15. The Well-Straightened Statement - IV
16. The Well-Straightened Statement - V
17. Bonus Track: The Movie Song
Total time: about 66 min.
Composed, recorded & mixed by Alexander Naumov.
The score is registered in Russian Authors’ Society (RAO).
Cover: Adriaen Brouwer (1605 — 1606) «The Village Charlatan» («The Operation for Stone in the Head»), 1620s.
All rights reserved.
Copyright © ® 2016 / 2017 Alexander Naumov